Monday, June 29, 2009

Mailbag

I get emails.

Joan writes: I noticed that since you wrote about "Here Comes the Kónguló" it became the number 1 song in Iceland. Coincidence? I think not!"

I'm not sure I did that much, but if my blog can help push Hafdis Huld to the top of the charts, I'm all for it.

As many of you know, that song is actually about "Spiderman" Alain Robert, not about the superhero Spiderman.




Terry writes: Do you ever worry that the girls you write about will hunt you down and kill you while playing the song you associate with them?

It never crossed my mind until just now.

And I'm also a little scared of you, Terry.




Sal writes: John or Paul?

John.


Sal writes (back): Ramones or Sex Pistols?

Ramones.


And finally Sal writes: Theremin or tuba?

There are some things a gentleman never discusses.



If you've got a burning question that you don't want to leave in the comments, shoot me an email.

No comments: